Nassau Trail conditions

Best trail work being done is right at Creek. Every inch by machine, the last two years creek trail crew has been over the top with some of the best DH flow trails.

Who cares how it's built, just be thankful people put time in to make places to ride. It's all volunteers who work there.

I am very very thankful. Having this place being developed close enough for me to ride from my house...make me :). They have really come a long way since the first few trails at Nassau were cut.

These guys don't ever ask for help, but I'd love to donate some delicious beers for their work.

Who cares how it's built, just be thankful people put time in to make places to ride. It's all volunteers who work there.
I agree but there is always one asshole in the group that have to voice a dumbass opinion @Kirt

Last edited:
ef02b4af17582f7a6170122891c468b7be9ea23b0285b06fb6db56ed06b08fe3.jpg

Trails are in pretty good shape. Today a 3.3.... Tomorrow will beer closer to 3.7. ;)

New stuff is really great and an awesome addition. I spent close to 45 minutes on spring side doing all the new stuff in both directions. Really primo work with trenches built in and thought out well. Once I learn it better and it gets worn in, it will be even better

Trails are in pretty good shape. Today a 3.3.... Tomorrow will beer closer to 3.7. ;)

New stuff is really great and an awesome addition. I spent close to 45 minutes on spring side doing all the new stuff in both directions. Really primo work with trenches built in and thought out well. Once I learn it better and it gets worn in, it will be even better
Cool...I expect a proper tour of new stuff:)

I may or may not have ridden the new trail tonight. It was my first time at the Nassua Trails, so all trails were new to me. I more or less hit everything though I think. Really fun stuff, and excellent conditions. The one side was all flow and pretty easy to find my way around, and the other side was a total maze. I love exploring new places though, and these trails rocked!

went to Nassau last thursday with The Hubby. We rode mostly "the other side" of the park, on the other side of the road. Was that the "new" stuff? well we loved it. Very fun.
And someone was nice enough to leave an "emergency bike" to use in case your bike breaks. Very thoughtful.

I have been to Nassau twice before and didnt enjoy it much, but with all the talk on here about what the crew is doing I had to give it another go. It will now be someplace we visit quite often. Especially since its not too far from our favorite deli that serves an incredible strawberry arugula salad
The bike tree:
IMG_0423.JPG

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions