Is it a fad, a group or a club? It's OOS, the thread to rule them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought all was settled on Sat
Then ppl are saying they did not agree.... or did not know what the fuck was going on.
So basically... at the end of the day... THERE IS NO FUCKIN CONSENSUS!
If you just want to keep fucking around.... be my guest.

What is the problem we are trying to solve ?

The lack of problems. It's unrealistic...and also a first world problem.

I'll add some value to this post listing casting my votes

@ridgehog
@Paul H (you know you want it)
@jklett (only if he grows his beard back, otherwise my vote goes to the potted plant that @fidodie picks up from Home Depot, which may or may not be the same on Strava as we don't have a match with the MTBNJ.COM membership)

Last edited:
I thought all was settled on Sat
Then ppl are saying they did not agree.... or did not know what the fuck was going on.
So basically... at the end of the day... THERE IS NO FUCKIN CONSENSUS!
If you just want to keep fucking around.... be my guest.
Paul. Was that in response to my vote. I thought everyone was going to vote?

Alright this thread has turned into a direction I don't like.

I've started messaging individuals to be admins with the expectation that if they see a ride in the BS thread post it to strava. If they want to go out for a ride and would like others to join post it or if someone hits then up asking them to post a ride post it or redirect them to someone who will.

When ever they want they can stop being admin if they think someone else should also be admin they can lmk and I'll make them admin or if someone is posting a shit ton and coming out on rides I'll ask them to be admin.

Admin means you can post a ride in strava and that's it.

If Paul ever wants to be admin again I will make him one.

Voting is pointless and I won't be considering it or letting it influence my decision making but essentially everybody who got to vote was already an expected person that I was going to pick to be admin.

Stepping away from this thread mention me if I'm relevant

Surely you must be kidding. Sure what do I have to do, and how is it done. Anything to stop the insanity. Two movie references in one post. whatta ya think of that. Just call me Joseph Dzughashavili admin. Man of steel.

Post a ride if you see it in chat or if you want people to join you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom