hartshorne ride partner finder

313805_2354539344872_1291834825_2930758_3523375_n.jpg

I have 2 GTIs at the moment. I think when you're into VW's you always seem to have a few :D

The MK4 is the 16th VW I've owned. It's also the latest VW I've owned, I had 1 MK3 and everything else was older. Here's some of the past ones...

226287_1060390991972_1291834825_168013_4476_n.jpg

221957_1060392071999_1291834825_168016_7407_n.jpg

227912_1060392031998_1291834825_168015_7161_n.jpg

149513_1724233547621_1291834825_1965554_2288831_n.jpg

PS-Don't ever buy a van, they suck balls.

-Jim.

Nice man !! I love them all .. Yea at one pour I had 2 mk2 Jett's coupes and a mk2 gti in a garage with a few of my buddies .. We were working on doing a righthand drive conversion in his mk2 cabby .. Didn't have time to finish it .

Jordon, Jeff and I got out for frozen-ride today. Ended up beautiful and the sun helped to warm us up. Did just about every length of trail in there. Well done guys.. Stoked for tomorrow!

Jordon, Jeff and I got out for frozen-ride today. Ended up beautiful and the sun helped to warm us up. Did just about every length of trail in there. Well done guys.. Stoked for tomorrow!

Awesome riding with you Erik and Jeff. It was freezing but we had a lot of fun anyway. I need to look into winter riding gear, people who passed us were definitely well prepared.

Checked the weather, it is supposed to be 48 tomorrow. I will look for you guys tomorrow at 11 at the lower lot.

soundz - my plans are to park at the upper lot around 10:15 and get a good 45 mins ridding in before meeting everybody at 11. Look for a ugly beige volvo 850 sedan if you are coming.

So how was the ride out today guys ?!? Pissed i missed this one , feeling about 75% better now .:mad:

I actually washed my car too. Your loss!!

PS-Kidding of course. But it was a good ride and a gorgeous day for it.

Jim.

Hart had some misty flow going and I'm glad we got it before this weather is coming in. Unreal day for mid December. Big varied styles of riding but we all had fun at least I did.

Hope Knobbyhead got home ok - had his keys locked in his car but still rode which is very very cool.

don and eric, even though you guys wear baggies and ride small wheel bikes i'll PM you for an Allaire ride soon

Chainsaw - that would be real fun. I haven't been to Allaire in a long while. Would love to show E some of the stuff - think he would dig on some of the air spots if they are still there.

Jim and you were hauling ass and I know you both were keeping it mellow. I can't imagine trying to keep up with you guys when the throttle is down. And I don't have any excuses, haha - can't blame playing hockey for 2 hours the night before as I was playing Dee and can't complain about riding a full squish 26"er as Jim was on a bike with Super Swampers on it :eek: He was saying something about the "equalizer" but I call it the "crucifier" - felt like a pile of lump seeing him pull away on climbs.

I got about 4 gigs of GoPro footage that I will send to ecsnsmb for a E-Sieb mixup/edit. About a third of what I recorded might be worth watching but if anyone can make it look dope he will. Trying to stay close on ecsnsmb's rear wheel for decent film is hard! Always fun to ride with him as he has the same mentality as me - looking for logs and different lines to try out and thinking how flowy some sections could be.

Jim was on a bike with Super Swampers on it :eek: He was saying something about the "equalizer" but I call it the "crucifier" - felt like a pile of lump seeing him pull away on climbs.

if he had any other bike we wouldn't have seen him at all. he made every climb on that fat bitch

Anyone up for tomorrow or Tuesday?

I got both days off, wanna take advantage of this nice weather.

-Jordon

I'll call you when I am on my way. 1-1:15 should be good.. but ill call once I get on the road. The GPS does a pretty good estimated arrival time.

It shouldn't take too long, I am driving in to work tomorrow so I walk out the door and drive away. (What I miss about working in NJ!!)

I'll put the bike in the back tonight this way I can leave right from work.

Jeff

Sounds good, cya between 1-1:15.

The last time I met Jordon and Erik was at the buttermilk parking lot. Referred to as the lower lot... That's where I was going to go this afternoon when I get out of work.

Yeah, this is the easiest lot to get to. The more the merrier.

Cya at 1, Jeff.

Have a great time guys my 9 year old started to cry, she wanted to go so I am off to jack frost in East Brunswick with her. She got a new Giant for christmas and she wants to ride it. Can't blame her.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions