hartshorne ride partner finder

YAMA

Anyone up for a ride wednesday or thursday? Just so you know um a noob so we will proboly wont be moving to fast. We will rude rocky point and then half of grand tour.

Last edited:

njracer

Anyone up for a ride wednesday or thursday? Just so you know um a noob so we will proboly wont be moving to fast. We will rude rocky point and then half of grand tour.

What time on Wed or Thu??

FWIW, I like to ride there on Friday around 2:30pm (it's a work thing).

YAMA

Anytime is good really. Except later on thursday. The earlier the better because of this crazy heat

giff06

Pat and I should be there tomorrow around mid morning leaving from Buttermilk Falls lot. If you see 2 old people on a big green tandem be sure to say Hi.
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

YAMA

Pat and I should be there tomorrow around mid morning leaving from Buttermilk Falls lot. If you see 2 old people on a big green tandem be sure to say Hi.
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

I'd love to see that!!!!! I'll sure to say hi and witness tandum mountain biking. That's awesome

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Dude, were you at the top of the Grand Tour climb before you dip into Rocky Point. I think I asked you If you were ok...looked like a mechanical

YAMA

Dude, were you at the top of the Grand Tour climb before you dip into Rocky Point. I think I asked you If you were ok...looked like a mechanical

I don't remember that. But maybe I wasn't paying attention. I have a black and yellow cannondale if that was what you saw. And it's possible because I did have a flat today when I rode and I was walking from where rocky poor ends and grand tour begins. I don't remember seeing anyone other than the 2 guy getting ready to ride by there car

YAMA

Im ridding tomorrow if anyones down. Proboly around 10 in the rocky point lot. Pm me if anyone wants to ride

Moron626

Going to try and ride this tonight, hopefully will be there about 6. Never been here before so just going for a self guided tour. Anyone is welcome to join.

YAMA

im riding tomorrow. around 10 if anyone wantso to ride. send me a pm. ill be checking the website consonantly. so if you want to ride just show up at hartshore at 10 in the rocky point lot. i got a big black chevy truck. ill wait there till 10:10 then ill start riding

don

Im ridding tomorrow if anyones down. Proboly around 10 in the rocky point lot. Pm me if anyone wants to ride

YAMA - did you ride on Wed? I had a last minute window to ride and swung by Rocky Point at 10. Farted around on the water tower drop and that little jump thing down the road from the parking lot for a bit then popped into the woods around 10:20. Might be able to do more morning rides once the fall hits.

njracer

FWIW, I "plan" to be there today right around 2:30, leaving from the Buttermilk lot.

Anyone else riding around that time?

YAMA

im riding tomorrow. around 10 if anyone wantso to ride. send me a pm. ill be checking the website consonantly. so if you want to ride just show up at hartshore at 10 in the rocky point lot. i got a big black chevy truck. ill wait there till 10:10 then ill start riding

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions