hartshorne ride partner finder

Erik that would be cool if you could join us. Jeff cya at 11, I pm'd ya the address of the buttermilk lot but I'm on my iPhone, I hope it sent it.

-jordon

Haha are u really bringing one of those ? I've never seen one in person .. What's the lower lot you guys meeting at ? I never rode here before and how long of a ride you guys plan on doing ?

Im down for a nice ride on Monday ? Ill be coming from up north so what time are you guys planning to ride?

It's going to be cooold tomorrow. I hope I have the right gear. This being my first winter riding.. guess I'm going to find out real quick!

I haven't been out in a couple weeks, really looking forward to it!!

See you guys tomorrow at 11.

Woah yeh a high of 39.. I am sort of ill prepared for winter as well. Tomorrow will be a shock. Nonetheless, see you all at 11!

Erik that would be cool if you could join us. Jeff cya at 11, I pm'd ya the address of the buttermilk lot but I'm on my iPhone, I hope it sent it.

-jordon

Yea I could do 11am :) ...

aedubber/jordon - 11 sounds great on monday as well.

You'll see the lot clearly marked on the Hart map. Not sure how long. Whatever everybody is feeling is cool. We could also do top lot on Monday if people are feeling it.

The normal big loop is about an hour at a social pace. We can throw in Huber or another loop at the Shorne to extend as needed. I'm planning for 3 hours but we'll go by the lot a couple times if anyone wants to bail.

Look for a slammed GTI with a silly purple bike parked next to a really little black car with a single speeder guy. We both have cool beards.

Jim.

The normal big loop is about an hour at a social pace. We can throw in Huber or another loop at the Shorne to extend as needed. I'm planning for 3 hours but we'll go by the lot a couple times if anyone wants to bail.

Look for a slammed GTI with a silly purple bike parked next to a really little black car with a single speeder guy. We both have cool beards.

Jim.

Nice man, i used to be really big into vdubs , i had this GTI fully built pushing 28psi on a t3t4 57trim.63 ar turbo and had a mark2 Jetta Coupe w/ a vr swap that i didnt have time to finish.
40979158389848136213527.jpg

11am? you guys are so lazy :rolleyes: i'll try to make it, but it's kind late for me so we'll see :hmmm:

It's going to be cooold tomorrow. I hope I have the right gear. This being my first winter riding.. guess I'm going to find out real quick!

I haven't been out in a couple weeks, really looking forward to it!!

See you guys tomorrow at 11.

remember fingers and toes, the first climb will take care of the core and legs. a good set of gloves, and winter shoes or booties. if you don't have the shoes then wool/blend socks are a must and chemical toe warmers help.

Looks like im 50/50 for monday, woke up feeling like a truck plowed into me :( Time to pop pills and rest, hopefully i can recover for monday :hmmm:

So 11 Monday at the lower lot? I should be able to make it and the weather is looking warmer than today which will be nice.

Don't have much winter riding clothing either but might find something in the snowboard bag that could work.

Sounds like some fast guys will be showing so if I am holding things up - i will have no problem peeling off. And if hitting log rides and drops and trying out a new line up and down hill is frowned upon i'll have no problem getting kicked out as well. Will be stoked just to ride Hart in mid Dec.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

My legs have 24hours to recover from allaire today...besides Jim is bringing a 40lb bike with 4.5" tires so it won't be SUPER FAST

Nice man, i used to be really big into vdubs , i had this GTI fully built pushing 28psi on a t3t4 57trim.63 ar turbo and had a mark2 Jetta Coupe w/ a vr swap that i didnt have time to finish.
40979158389848136213527.jpg

My GTI is much dirtier and blacker than that :D

-Jim.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions