Gas powered bikes?

I got another one too. Bought it for the rekluse. But I'm enjoying the more grunty motor. Suspension is crap in the rocks so I might swap it with the worked suspension in my 250.
This one is a 2013 TE310

I have my eye on a klr650. I need a zombie bike.

I had a 1st generation (1987) KLR in High School and College. Used it for everything and did not have a car for 4 years. Winters were cold, very cold.

I went to about 25 Grateful Dead shows, while riding the bike across country (summer 1989). That was a crazy summer.

Good luck.

Last edited:
So I got a real dirt bike. Now I need to set up my shock and fork.

What local suspension shop do you guys use or would recommend?

Thank you in advance.

Kessler pro susp is in wall , I have used pro pilot he is s jersey , Solid performance in PA , works Enduro rider , factory connection .

@ktmrider
i-4bWtLmp-X2.jpg

WHISKEY THROTTLE ! Worked on it last night , I think it's repairable
the chinese radiators are only $80 a pair on ebay if you wind up needing one. the more annoying thing is that dirt bike radiator fluid is so damn expensive, so salvage that if you can.

That video reminded me of an incident I had with my XR75 back in the day, riding at the "Rubber Dumps" in Butler which is now Lowes. Not what you think, lots of scrapped shoe soles, bowling balls and other hard rubber items...and toxic waste.
Going up hill much like that, a vine got wrapped around my handlebar....and throttle.
Now at full throttle, the front end lifts up and the bike is hoisted into the air by the vines.
The rear wheel then winds up in RPM, and when it makes contact with the ground, launches the bike up again.
It kept jumping up in the air in this perpetual state, with the rear wheel buzzing at my legs, the kill switch beyond reach, and took several minutes before I was able to disable it.

that's a huge ass dent, the POV hardly shows him screwing up. Pretty awesome, that could have been a horrible wreck.

Back
Top Bottom