Gas powered bikes?

olegbabich

AsBuFLf.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
https://jalopnik.com/harley-davidson-is-sad-and-getting-sadder-1822557878

Will harley be around in a few more years?

Maybe this thing saves the company, I have no idea...but I think the core harley market has been long sense over saturated. And the people I know who ride harleys would laugh at this things because it doesnt make that awful harley racket....like how would they be able to annoy their neighbors and the general public with this thing?

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i want to like electric motorcycles, but its difficult for me to, and i'm even a pseudo-environmental-type hippie. that said, if i had the scratch, i would get:

http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/zero-ds/

harley is gonna have to double the distance they are currently getting to be a player, 50 miles isn't enough. you get a power tank on the zero zsr and you are at the 200 mile mark.

Blair

6 years ago @Blair was getting his license. What bike does he own now?
I never did get one, in the end the value wasn’t there for me. Cash, maintenance and time I’d rather be cycling. I opted for the Giant Defy, an el mariachi and +2 kids with a 3rd on the way in November since then! My 5 year old is now riding on her own.

JerseyPete

Smart move. My son is 15 now and I have tried to spend as much time with him as possible, meaning less time on the motorcycle for me. There will always be time to ride down the road.
Congrats on the family!

olegbabich

20180929_110633.jpeg20180929_110648.jpeg

When you do not need a seat to practice your clutch skills.

This thing is 150 pounds / 27HP / 2 stroke 300cc.

I'm climbing some hills, logs and rocks that I can not clear on KTM.

I also find it to be a great quick workout.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
View attachment 77794View attachment 77795

I’m wildly envious.

View attachment 77794View attachment 77795

ebarker9

For those riding dual sport/enduro, are there legal places to do this within a "reasonable" drive of NNJ? I'm aware that there's riding in the Pine Barrens, but wasn't sure what else. Itching to give it a try and been eyeing a KTM 250 EXC-F.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
For those riding dual sport/enduro, are there legal places to do this within a "reasonable" drive of NNJ? I'm aware that there's riding in the Pine Barrens, but wasn't sure what else. Itching to give it a try and been eyeing a KTM 250 EXC-F.
There is a tremendous amount of riding in New Jersey much for most of it is illegal or questionable at best. Conservatively I’ve logged 3000 to 4000 miles in the state of New Jersey on a dual sport street legal KTM. There are those who covet these trails and keep them absolute secret it’s certainly don’t ask don’t tell society so by default no, there is no legal place to ride New Jersey. That said a street legal for stroke 250 is nearly the ideal thing to own.

Top Bottom