fun Fridays ride 2018

your supposed to be joining me to have fun riding on fridays, you havent made a single one of these rides, should i be upset that your avoiding me?

Anytime after 3 qualifies....ride till whenever
I am not sure that will work for me this Friday actually. Another day after work, yes. Let's aim for next week! Now we have officially hijacked the thread -- Sorry...backing down now.

your supposed to be joining me to have fun riding on fridays, you havent made a single one of these rides, should i be upset that your avoiding me?
I know, I know!! I am staying down the shore and it's far and a long drive sitting in rush hour traffic on Friday morning to get north. Hence my enthusiasm about an Allaire ride :)

I know, I know!! I am staying down the shore and it's far and a long drive sitting in rush hour traffic on Friday morning to get north. Hence my enthusiasm about an Allaire ride :)

hmmmm . . . that sounds kinda like a yes ? . . . . . i drive past allaire every day i guess its nice if its a convenient visit and a change from the norm, im just tired of it :/

hmmmm . . . that sounds kinda like a yes ? . . . . . i drive past allaire every day i guess its nice if its a convenient visit and a change from the norm, im just tired of it :/
Ahhh, got it. I don't ride it that often so I am not tired of it. And no, I am not avoiding you! I am, however, avoiding Sourlands.

Back
Top Bottom