fun Fridays ride 2018

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
looks like google actually put the street view car in the lot, look down in the image and you see a very blurry spot and light colors through it

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
this is looking like a rain out - and i probably have to cancel anyway.
my electrician put me off until tomorrow, and he can't be left alone.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's raining pretty good here i can only expect the same at sourlands. Based on @fidodie previous recommendation that it doesn't drain it's probably best to cancel this for this week. See you guys next week at mooch

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm planning on a 9:30am start. My initial thought is the Sussex Branch lot, but that may change as we get closer. Conditions will dictate what we ride; Lumpy Bumpy, Candy Ass, etc. Those trails just aren't as much fun when super wet and slick. I will keep all posted.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
awesome, ill update the start time in the 'index' post :D

lets hope for some dry weather (or snow, thats also apparently a possibility)

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@ReggieHammond what are your thoughts? weather going to let us do this?

also who is in?

@fidodie
@rick81721
@knobbyhead
@Soundguy
@Mare45???

According to WU, Allamuchy is looking to get approximately 0.3" of rain tomorrow which is to fall after today's 7" of snowfall. The forecast is calling for the system to roll out by 9am tomorrow morning, but based on the suggested accumulations of rainfall coupled with above freezing temps and sunshine, I think the trails will be a bit messy by wheels down.

Sorry, but I think we should pass for this week.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
According to WU, Allamuchy is looking to get approximately 0.3" of rain tomorrow which is to fall after today's 7" of snowfall. The forecast is calling for the system to roll out by 9am tomorrow morning, but based on the suggested accumulations of rainfall coupled with above freezing temps and sunshine, I think the trails will be a bit messy by wheels down.

Sorry, but I think we should pass for this week.

thanks for the official call, as unfortunate as it is.(we can reschedule, just let us know what works for you)

If anyone wants to ride someplace else tomorrow, that holds up to rain (even if its a bit later in the day) please post up.

also, where to next week (black friday)? i believe @rick81721 said he was available for a tour of sourlands . . . but nothing is set in stone

rick81721

Lothar
thanks for the official call, as unfortunate as it is.(we can reschedule, just let us know what works for you)

If anyone wants to ride someplace else tomorrow, that holds up to rain (even if its a bit later in the day) please post up.

also, where to next week (black friday)? i believe @rick81721 said he was available for a tour of sourlands . . . but nothing is set in stone

Road or mud. Take your pick

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Road or mud. Take your pick

this is mountain bike group, but we dont want to be damaging the trails either, if you think sourlands will hold too much water for next week we will take it off the table.

(would you really want to ride with me on the road anyway??)

Top Bottom