fun Fridays ride 2018

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I assume sourlands is pretty hard riding?

it is amazingly diverse. There is a climb, then another climb. but once it is over, it is over.
there are rocks, many loose rocks, big rocks, armoring, boulders. boardwalks, alternate lines, and plenty of places to session.
I'm not locked into going there - i'd be just as happy at MCP. but sometimes i get screwed up over by the dam.

the only thing that might screw me up is an electrical inspection - if that is the first day they can come.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Google Sourland Mountain Preserve. Now disregard any pics that look like happy families hiking. Look at the boulders and rock gardens that look unrideable. That's what you ride on.

it's all about the secret lines. sssshhhh!

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
I'd be up for Allaire.

Myself and Jules were planning on riding thurs at alaire or Hartshorne. You're more than welcome to join us.

As for Sourlands, it's mighty tough. But in a weird, NJ masochistic kind of way it is fun. I'll go to Sourlands, you guys know my pace.

1st and last time I rode there was in the snow.

Dajerseyrat

Myself and Jules were planning on riding thurs at alaire or Hartshorne. You're more than welcome to join us.

As for Sourlands, it's mighty tough. But in a weird, NJ masochistic kind of way it is fun. I'll go to Sourlands, you guys know my pace.

1st and last time I rode there was in the snow.
WE have to show Chris Hartshorn...A good proper welcome to the park!!

Mare

Oops. I missed the part that it's Thursday. I was finally in for a Friday ride too! What time Thursday? I have to go to work that day :(

Top Bottom