DIY Biking Jersey Thread?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I have been looking for plain Jersey's to use for rides but haven't had any luck so I started looking for jerseys that express me better and had no luck so I'm gonna make my own after seeing @Paul H order the OOS jerseys I'm gonna give it a shot my self and I'm looking for ideas and feed back. So far this is what I have for the back, I've stuck with NJ colors and found a shape that looks like a mtb tire. I might change it up and use a highway sign like the gsp or njtp, and possibly running with @Kangdoy's idea of putting dots for the parks. lmk ty

almost forgot the water mark
watermarked.jpeg

Last edited:
I am confused, what was your user name prior to the current one? I’m sorry if this question comes off guard I’ve just been away for a while and I’m trying to become re-oriented with the site. @fidodie please don’t flag this post.

who or what company are you using to make the jerseys? my friend has a design he wants to put on a jersey but we can find a place to do them.

as for you design, i like the idea of marking the parks and trails across the state on the map.

that is fun - did you source the wordcloud to get the sizes based on mention? or just set it loose on a list based on rough location?
nice first pass. i'll drink some mushroom tea and see what i come up with. probably just color correction :D

that is fun - did you source the wordcloud to get the sizes based on mention? or just set it loose on a list based on rough location?
nice first pass. i'll drink some mushroom tea and see what i come up with. probably just color correction :D

Those are your NJ state colors!!! they were originally lined up near location but it looked dumb so I made it more word cloudy, Kinda want to dump it for just the trails and dots like @02camaro said but idk if the resolution will be there for it to have trails.

Please add the 'a' at the end of Wawayanda. I'd hate for the 2nd word on your list to be miss-spelled
I have been looking for plain Jersey's to use for rides but haven't had any luck so I started looking for jerseys that express me better and had no luck so I'm gonna make my own after seeing @Paul H order the OOS jerseys I'm gonna give it a shot my self and I'm looking for ideas and feed back. So far this is what I have for the back, I've stuck with NJ colors and found a shape that looks like a mtb tire. I might change it up and use a highway sign like the gsp or njtp, and possibly running with @Kangdoy's idea of putting dots for the parks. lmk ty

almost forgot the water markView attachment 83035

How dafuq does Mercer Meadows make the list and "Pleasant Valley" (which is between Baldpate and Waterco. The geographic inaccuracy makes me brain hurt.

How dafuq does Mercer Meadows make the list and "Pleasant Valley" (which is between Baldpate and Waterco. The geographic inaccuracy makes me brain hurt.

I never even heard of some of those "parks". No High Point SP?? Leave off those stupid gravel paths like Patriots and Colombia - they aren't parks either.

Back
Top Bottom