DIY Biking Jersey Thread?

ff6ccc7212cca08b9c532525e9091931.jpg

I was pushing for a roadie jersey but everyone else wants a DH jersey
I could be persuaded into a shirt. With some pockets, good idea,and on 2nd thought I have a couple jerseys lets push for a shirt. I'm done waffling I'm down with a shirt.

t-shirt.

jersey has the pockets on the back
roadie jersey is a snug fit with pockets
race jersey is a tight fit with pockets

at least this is how i differentiate . . .

I thought there were only road and mtb jersies. I have 2 mtb "jersies", one has pockets, one doesn't - both are loose fit

I thought there were only road and mtb jersies. I have 2 mtb "jersies", one has pockets, one doesn't - both are loose fit

yea i did too for a while but they do have a 'race cut' road jersey which fits tighter, its the same otherwise (and im not even sure every brand sells a race cut).

the downhill jersey thing is not really a jersey, its just a t-shirt made from the same material as a jersey.

as for pockets, i guess you COULD make one without pockets, but the pockets are invaluable IMO so idk why you would.

in short, the fit is the only real difference. and they vary from brand to brand as well (IME)

yea i did too for a while but they do have a 'race cut' road jersey which fits tighter, its the same otherwise (and im not even sure every brand sells a race cut).

the downhill jersey thing is not really a jersey, its just a t-shirt made from the same material as a jersey.

as for pockets, i guess you COULD make one without pockets, but the pockets are invaluable IMO so idk why you would.

in short, the fit is the only real difference. and they vary from brand to brand as well (IME)

For me, pockets are useless on mtb "shirts" as I'm always wearing a camelback/similar

Back
Top Bottom