DIY Biking Jersey Thread?

qclabrat

Tighter fitting MTB jersey.
IMO the mtb jersey sizings are close, I went with a XL last time and is a bit roomy. Will get a Large next time which is my usual size for short sleeves. Medium for long sleeves.
What are you typically wearing now?

Mathers

IMO the mtb jersey sizings are close, I went with a XL last time and is a bit roomy. Will get a Large next time which is my usual size for short sleeves. Medium for long sleeves.
What are you typically wearing now?
Medium on Shorts sleeves.

qclabrat

are you guys wearing shorts over your bibs?
I'm getting a few more bibs this year but not sure if I'll be called a Fred for wearing overshorts

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
no i just wear bibs, but i dont see a problem with wearing shorts over them, i used to do this with the regular (non-bib) shorts all the time. . . . im just past the point of having any loose clothing getting caught on branches, thorns, seat noses ect while riding . . . . . YMMV

qclabrat

no i just wear bibs, but i dont see a problem with wearing shorts over them, i used to do this with the regular (non-bib) shorts all the time. . . . im just past the point of having any loose clothing getting caught on branches, thorns, seat noses ect while riding . . . . . YMMV
I seem to tear and damage my stretchy pants when in the woods, is the only reason for overshorts

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I seem to tear and damage my stretchy pants when in the woods, is the only reason for overshorts

i havent had the issue (except due to crashes) but it makes some sense, i sometimes think about how the most expensive clothes (bike specific ones) i own get treated the worse, then i start cringing and have to go find a good distraction (or beer )

serviceguy

are you guys wearing shorts over your bibs?
I'm getting a few more bibs this year but not sure if I'll be called a Fred for wearing overshorts

Guilty as charged. I was hoping the bib would not slide down as the short liner did, you know, because suspenders/straps. Unfortunately they did nothing to alleviate the old man's balls syndrome...halfway the ride my inseam is reduced to about 12 inches...contemplating going with no liner nor bib and see how it works. I can do 1 hr no stop on the stationary bike with just a little discomfort during the last 10 minutes so I am hopeful.

Top Bottom