D&L Fat Epic 200/400k February 11th, 2017

This may be the year we make it a multi-day event. My original idea was to make it start in Washington's Crossing and go all the way to White Haven and back. 100% self-supported overnighter. With more folks getting into Ultra Events it might actually fly. And realistically I don't care if 3 people show up.

This may be the year we make it a multi-day event. My original idea was to make it start in Washington's Crossing and go all the way to White Haven and back. 100% self-supported overnighter. With more folks getting into Ultra Events it might actually fly. And realistically I don't care if 3 people show up.
Hmmmm

What are you thinking for mileage and will this be fat one? Off the top of my head it sounds like 280-300?

It's right around 250. 60-miles to Allentown, 20-25 to Jim Thorpe, 40 to White Haven. The official turnaround would be in Hickory Run State Park which is 5ish miles off the trail.

OK, date for this will be February 11th. Saturday/Sunday. Start preppin' it's going to be a long-ass day/weekend.

Straight through. There are places to stop along the route if you needed to hide or nap or warm-up or whatever. We're going to set-up a tent with some supplies at the 1/2 way point.

It will be GPS/Strava Scored with a text to me upon completion. Sorta like Crush the Commonwealth.

the next couple months of life happenings will dictate my involvement in this, jayp and AK

i absolutely intend on doing all of them but i need a buncha money and theres a chance ill be changing jobs. job would solve one of those problems but then time off might be a problemo

Back
Top Bottom