Car-spotting thread

Any deets on the race bike? Or that custom steel cage?

There was also a number of honda RS250R moto GP style bikes in the garage, they had names on them so I didnt want to post any pics.....The shop belongs to a friend of a friend who mods/races these 2 stroke bikes....They are pretty absurd. My friend has a 250 CC and a 125 cc version that he races at NJ motorsports park

Looks like this as you bought them from the factory....Weighs about 220lbs dry, makes almost 100 Hp...stupid fast.
8622892_orig.jpg

No delivery tomorrow. Got a last minute approval for a very good rate (2.25%) at a Credit Union so working that out till they turn it around.

Tesla has some very interesting rules. Can only hold car for 7 business days but my delivery adviser is making the case to bend the rules for us.

There was also a number of honda RS250R moto GP style bikes in the garage, they had names on them so I didnt want to post any pics.....The shop belongs to a friend of a friend who mods/races these 2 stroke bikes....They are pretty absurd. My friend has a 250 CC and a 125 cc version that he races at NJ motorsports park

Looks like this as you bought them from the factory....Weighs about 220lbs dry, makes almost 100 Hp...stupid fast.
8622892_orig.jpg

Two Smokes!!

Will be at the LA Auto show next week. So this is the Chinese Tesla? Can't decide whether I like the grinning faux-grill or not

Back
Top Bottom