Car-spotting thread

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
well sort of it was like an inch of slush, but the black ice will be poppin for the next couple of days with lows near the 20s

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
When I see trucks like that, I wonder how much money they throw away on vehicle maintenance and gas. Must be astronomical.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
When I see trucks like that, I wonder how much money they throw away on vehicle maintenance and gas. Must be astronomical.
Nope. Gas maybe, but the old @fidodie GMC just turned 270,000 and is paying me! It got "totaled" a few months ago (87 year old "didn't see" me). $150 worth of parts and back on the road. ? There are so many of these on the road that aftermarket parts are dirt cheap.

P..S. Pat I owe you some more beer. ?IMG_20181220_065341768.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Nope. Gas maybe, but the old @fidodie GMC just turned 270,000 and is paying me! It got "totaled" a few months ago (87 year old "didn't see" me). $150 worth of parts and back on the road. ? There are so many of these on the road that aftermarket parts are dirt cheap.

P..S. Pat I owe you some more beer. ?View attachment 83185

no fancy-front out of one of the aftermarket catalogs? switch over to modern lights? :D

those chrome wheel-well trim pieces were a great addition. truck stands out.

Last edited:

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Thought about fixing it nicer, but that would ruin the vibe right? At this point the only dollars spent are to keep it on the road. Sometimes takes a few more cranks to get it started, but once it does it runs like new.

Dingo

P..S. Pat I owe you some more beer. ?View attachment 83185
What did you do for a transmission?

Top Bottom