Camelback Bladder repair

Discussion in 'General Bike Talk' started by The Kalmyk, Apr 20, 2017.

1. stb222

stb222 Love Drunk Jerk Squad

Somehow I wear through the bottom of socks, in the heel and under the big toe. To my knowledge, there isnt a nail here.

2. Monkey Soup

Monkey Soup Angry Wanker

That's the lesson I learned from years of skiing with Lange RS130's. Keep those dragon claws clipped close or pretty soon there will be no nail to cut period.

The Kalmyk likes this.
  3. Karate Monkey

Karate Monkey Well-Known Member

Maybe you're the Toxic Avenger!?

michael.su and stb222 like this.
  4. rick81721

rick81721 Well-Known Member

I tend to wear out socks in the heel too but I attribute to walking around the house just in socks

stb222 likes this.
  5. The Kalmyk

The Kalmyk Well-Known Member

I got the message. Sometimes it's best just to move on. I just got my guy a new bag all together. I think I may have spent $20 (bladder and all) on the bag to the left. Eight years ago. He's got pockets and stuff now so he is straight.
    IMG_0141.JPG

Monkey Soup likes this.
  6. Monkey Soup

Monkey Soup Angry Wanker

In related news, I have gotten myself a straight-up fanny pack (Source Hipster) that I will shamelessly be rocking ASAP. Review to come after some rides and hucks.

7. RSAmerica

RSAmerica Well-Known Member

8. soundz

soundz The Hat Team MTBNJ Halter's

pull them out

The nail on a human corresponds to the hoof, claw or talon of other animals. It helps us to pick things up, a little bit but it's mostly an evolutionary leftover. Primates use their toenails to grip objects with, and we've outdeveloped that. In fact they're more of a nuscience than a use.

9. huffster

huffster Well-Known Member

But what about boogers and cocaine.:D

clarkenstein likes this.