Camelback Bladder repair

The Kalmyk

I had to cut the hose off the bladder. In doing so I slipped and made a very small cut to the bladder.

Has anyone repaired a hole or cut on a Camelbak bladder? If so, what was your solution?

-Spencer

Last edited:
Light it on fire, buy a new one.

Inflatable watercraft repair kits would make it water-tight, but I'm not sure I would trust the chemicals not to kill you.

Reactions: rlb
Tough answer because proximity of chemicals to drinking water. Maybe a non-toxic super glue along the tear, then a strong tape on the outside to protect it from splitting again.

Tough answer because proximity of chemicals to drinking water. Maybe a non-toxic super glue along the tear, then a strong tape on the outside to protect it from splitting again.
When something is non toxic that means it doesn't work. 2nd the duct tape.

Other option is liquid nitrogen and smash it on a brick wall for $20. This light it on fire stuff has run its course.

try wound tape. if its safe to put on a cut, its gotta be safe to put next to your drink.

69% of my cycling socks have toe holes.:( I need to start buying shitty socks in bulk.

TMI ALERT

Bout to go TMI on everyone. I had the same issue. They would wear at the big tie so I would switch up feet. So I did two things- bought a ton for bigger rotation and when they showed signs of holes I would put them on opposite foot, lol.

Ultimately, I started clipping my nails super low and the problem is no more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom