Camelback Bladder repair

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
TMI ALERT

Bout to go TMI in everyone. I had the same issue. They would wear at the big tie so I would switch up feet. So I did two things- bought a ton for bigger rotation and when they showed signs of holes I would put them on opposite foot, lol.

Ultimately, I started clipping my nails super low and the problem is no more.
Somehow I wear through the bottom of socks, in the heel and under the big toe. To my knowledge, there isnt a nail here.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
TMI ALERT

Bout to go TMI in everyone. I had the same issue. They would wear at the big tie so I would switch up feet. So I did two things- bought a ton for bigger rotation and when they showed signs of holes I would put them on opposite foot, lol.

Ultimately, I started clipping my nails super low and the problem is no more.

That's the lesson I learned from years of skiing with Lange RS130's. Keep those dragon claws clipped close or pretty soon there will be no nail to cut period.

The Kalmyk

I got the message. Sometimes it's best just to move on. I just got my guy a new bag all together. I think I may have spent $20 (bladder and all) on the bag to the left. Eight years ago. He's got pockets and stuff now so he is straight.
IMG_0141.JPG

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
In related news, I have gotten myself a straight-up fanny pack (Source Hipster) that I will shamelessly be rocking ASAP. Review to come after some rides and hucks.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
pull them out

The nail on a human corresponds to the hoof, claw or talon of other animals. It helps us to pick things up, a little bit but it's mostly an evolutionary leftover. Primates use their toenails to grip objects with, and we've outdeveloped that. In fact they're more of a nuscience than a use.

huffster

pull them out

The nail on a human corresponds to the hoof, claw or talon of other animals. It helps us to pick things up, a little bit but it's mostly an evolutionary leftover. Primates use their toenails to grip objects with, and we've outdeveloped that. In fact they're more of a nuscience than a use.
But what about boogers and cocaine.:D

Top Bottom