Bike Rack and License Plate Visibility

If I move the beers and crank arms.... obstructed or not?? ?
IMG_20181112_145544_725.jpg

Obstructed lights has been my biggest concern too. I like what's @RSAmerica did! Here I come Amazon...

The lights are Amazon garbage motorcycle LED taillights stick on strip lights wired into a trailer wire harness. They fill up with water and are slowly failing, I need to replace them.

How about getting a trailer plate? Would that fly?

Would be nice if the state could issue a small plate like used on motorcycles, and affixed to the rack.

Just trying to avoid any reason to be pulled over.

Extra revenue! What are they waiting for

Perhaps the plate holder combined with one of these:
https://www.amazon.com/CZC-AUTO-Wat...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=MWWK0D37T9WF53XZ2167

While not technically to the letter of the law, it shows you're at least trying and often that's enough.

I'm curious if there is a disclaimer for slide-in truck campers, which typically require the truck's plate to be moved to the camper.

Mostly academic for me as I'm in the "SUV's make no sense after you buy a minivan" camp, and I have a roof rack for my cars.

i guess i just need to move the plate up higher .. won’t necessarily work with bikes on, but most of the time i’m driving without bikes

3D510726-AB5A-4826-B030-6750860B0B95.jpeg

legit! even better if it would clap-on!

it might actually be a reasonable revenue source to voluntarily register (say 5 years?) a bike rack, and put a specific plate on it.
for racks that block the plate

legit! even better if it would clap-on!

it might actually be a reasonable revenue source to voluntarily register (say 5 years?) a bike rack, and put a specific plate on it.
for racks that block the plate
I'm in for this.

Or since it attaches to a trailer hitch, a trailer plate. Registered as a bike or handicap device/extra load thingy.

And if you do not want to register, no big deal.

I simply do want a reason to be pulled over, that I can comply with.

Back
Top Bottom