Any scotch/whisky drinkers in here?

Did you get a 2nd mortgage on your house to buy that bottle?

My wife is really the scotch drinker of the house. A friend gave her a bottle for her birthday a few years ago. She had been down to the last inch of the bottle for a long while. I just replaced it for her birthday so she could drink it again without guilt. I'm more of an IPA guy. I just gave up about 16 four packs. Happy wife, happy life.

My wife is really the scotch drinker of the house. A friend gave her a bottle for her birthday a few years ago. She had been down to the last inch of the bottle for a long while. I just replaced it for her birthday so she could drink it again without guilt. I'm more of an IPA guy. I just gave up about 16 four packs. Happy wife, happy life.
You married right!..

At my friends’ St Pats party today.
Piper knows his audience.
290B8CA9-647A-4D33-BF2F-48B82C6092BD.jpeg
Comes in, rocks a tune, then hands me his flask “it’s lagavulin...”
476C3650-097F-4EFC-A5C5-968BADFDFA76.jpeg
I forgot to ask if it was 12 or 16, but who cares really?

Some Irish cream from the motherland.
Appropriate to post here because Irish Whiskey.
215B9AC3-CDCA-433E-9C82-51011F2B1D35.jpeg

48CD6F6A-74DA-4FAA-BE28-09E2323EB048.jpeg
Was introduced to this at a party, and promptly picked up a bottle.
Many good.

Well now, this is a cool thread! I'm rocking some Four Roses, basic batch business. Nothing special. All the cool bottles here reminds me that I have to refill my special wedding Woodford Reserve bottle that my parents got us with our names and wedding date etched into the bottle from the Distillery. I'd take a picture, but I'm lazy.

That's a rad bottle. Definitely a keeper.
On their website they have an old school milk rack to carry a six of these.
Ceramic emblem and all.
Yeah, I’m working on that...

Back
Top Bottom