Allaire Conditions

What'd I say?? You want me to sugar coat it next time??

i feel bad now...i liked the original post...did i do something wrong? !

i was at Allaire this AM also...trying to get one ride in before today's deluge...hoping it dries up enough for a ride on Sunday

i feel bad now...i liked the original post...did i do something wrong? !

i was at Allaire this AM also...trying to get one ride in before today's deluge...hoping it dries up enough for a ride on Sunday

No, you did nothing wrong.....I am merely trying to make sure folk have info to make smart decisions.

dislike: people riding when wet.
OK, same page then. I thought @fidodie was gonna put a hit out on me. ;)

We got a couple of hours in this morning also. Started spitting just as we left.Weather doesn't look good until middle of next week.

typically, we kill the messenger.

i merely offer solutions of biblical proportion....doesn't make the news anymore false, just makes the recipients feel better.
:D

too sandy down there anyway.

Conditions good yesterday on Hospital Rd Pkg lot side. Not so good on opposite side closer to pkwy. Very soft in many places. Took it slow, no booby traps encountered.

White and Blue are still frozen. Orange is showing some soft spots. Probably will not be advisable to ride after 10am.

I feel there is still a great deal of moisture in the ground, so it's best to hit while frozen. My ride this morning was crunchy, so I knew there was quite a bit of ice in the dirt.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions