Allaire Conditions

RobD

IMG_4587.PNG
This is a screen shot off trail forks app which shows the most common trails and there official names. Endor (Parkway line) the dirt park you will come across riding Endor. It's pretty much look like a skate park but in the woods. A big bowl area with nothing but nice lines of jumps. The table is a big tabletop jump in a huge bowl area out on the Orange trail headed out towards the power lines. There are trails along the ledge on the left and right pretty much can't miss it. Coke is the downhill run out on the other side of the power lines all the way up in the very corner.

ReverendNewman

View attachment 48323 This is a screen shot off trail forks app which shows the most common trails and there official names. Endor (Parkway line) the dirt park you will come across riding Endor. It's pretty much look like a skate park but in the woods. A big bowl area with nothing but nice lines of jumps. The table is a big tabletop jump in a huge bowl area out on the Orange trail headed out towards the power lines. There are trails along the ledge on the left and right pretty much can't miss it. Coke is the downhill run out on the other side of the power lines all the way up in the very corner.
I rode that line along the parkway sometime ago and it appeared to have just ended. I thought it was just and out and back ride. Does it loop back around to Hospital Rd.?

MikeyBikey2000

My recommendation would to get on Strava and follow people who ride Allaire often, you'll quickly get the lay of the land and also most of the riders I know call the trails by their Strava segment name, not just blue or orange, which makes specific areas easier to find. My second recommendation would be too use Maprika and download the Allaire map - it will blue dot your position in real time on the map. I think Strava is now doing this in real time as well, but showing what segment you are on and ones that are near (it always showed your real time position but I don't think it had any points of reference noted), I haven't dove to deep into that yet.

RobD

IMG_4595.JPG
This is a closer shot of the trails on the Parkway side. These are the trail layout off the AllTrails app. There is an entrance across from both entrances of the parking lot (main trail head lot) another at the top of Orange to Allenwood rd (on the left) and another at the bottom of the hill on Hospital rd across the road from where the waist lands trail comes out to the road (Hospital rd) and goes back in. You can also park at the entrance on Squankum-Allenwood rd and enter there. I marked them all with a green circle. The Parkway side is a lot of fun. Explore and enjoy.

ReverendNewman

Yeah been on most of these trails. I just stumbled on that nice little pine needle trail behind the old folks home. The One with the big concrete storm drains laying there. That would be a great snow ride.

MikeyBikey2000

Yeah been on most of these trails. I just stumbled on that nice little pine needle trail behind the old folks home. The One with the big concrete storm drains laying there. That would be a great snow ride.

That's the Who Gone and Dun it segment.. there's similar segments on the main side called M7 which is shorter and Mick's Trail which is right next to it.

Segment = Strava segment.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions