Allaire Conditions

ReverendNewman

Whoa!!! Joint was a freak show This weekend. Got there Sat. AM figuring I'd be the early bird catching the worm. The lot was already packed with birds at 8:15. LOL. Same on Sunday. Great rides though.

w_b

these are not the trails you are looking for...

index.jpg

RobD

It was insanely crowded! I stuck to the areas people don't really know about or don't really want to go because they're too technical and too much climbing and still saw more people than I expected to see.

RobD

So.... for the experts out there, any chance that it will be ok tomorrow morning after these rains?
Should be fine. Down along the creek will be a bit slick but most of the trails should be fine. I'll be out there around 9am. Probably going to run the Parkway line to the dirt park then head out to the pit to hit the table a few times. Maybe finish with a downhill run on the other side of the power lines.

trener1

I think I'll get there at 9:30, give it a bit extra time to both warm up and dry out.
Downhill run at Allaire.. sounds sweet, I don't think that I know where that part is.

RobD

I think I'll get there at 9:30, give it a bit extra time to both warm up and dry out.
Downhill run at Allaire.. sounds sweet, I don't think that I know where that part is.

My friend is showing up around 9:30 so I should still be in the lot when you get there if you'd like to meet up.

ReverendNewman

Should be fine. Down along the creek will be a bit slick but most of the trails should be fine. I'll be out there around 9am. Probably going to run the Parkway line to the dirt park then head out to the pit to hit the table a few times. Maybe finish with a downhill run on the other side of the power lines.
Where the heck r those places u just named. I might have ridden them, but don't know the names.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions