Allaire Conditions

the horses can't help it, but their owners can. they should be required to have the crapcatcher under them during the ride. then post-ride, empty it up into their back seats so they can dispose of properly.

it's a lot like people who think the world is their ashtray.

Rode this AM with the fatbike......there are areas that may be passable in the parks interior, but you have to navigate through a ton of deep footprints to get there. I'll be honest, I struggled so i will wait a few more days as there is still a lot of snow.

Rode this AM with the fatbike......there are areas that may be passable in the parks interior, but you have to navigate through a ton of deep footprints to get there. I'll be honest, I struggled so i will wait a few more days as there is still a lot of snow.
ok so normal bikes un-ride-able. That's what I figured. The weather warming snow up will be a slush and mud disaster.

the frozen foot prints makes it feel like one long rock garden of baby heads. Finding untrodded snow and super low air pressure seemed to work best! The beach is good to go!
E&P

Main trails off the hospital
Road lot are a swampy mess. Newer trails farther away from the hospital road lot still have solid snow cover. If you think outside of the well known and ridden trails you will be okay for Sunday am, otherwise you will be soaked and doing damage.

Road lot are a swampy mess. Newer trails farther away from the hospital road lot still have solid snow cover. If you think outside of the well known and ridden trails you will be okay for Sunday am, otherwise you will be soaked and doing damage.
Agreed. went there yesterday to check it out and walked up the orange trail a bit, decided to ride elsewhere. It was either MUD or ICE.
Figured less traveled trails would have snow and be fun, but didnt want to ride the "common" trails to get to them and either watch The Hubby fall on ice or tear up muddy sections of trails. So we went and rode the nearby paved path. It was fun enough for the day.

Are you heading out this morning? Wouldn't mind exploring, but I haven't done the further trails enough to recognize them under snow camo

Are you heading out this morning? Wouldn't mind exploring, but I haven't done the further trails enough to recognize them under snow camo
Sorry I just got this, I raced out in PA yesterday. My wheel will be back next week (sending it out today) we will have to head out when it gets back.

No worries, got out early before the thaw and it was pretty solid..... felt like I was hopping over a downed tree every few feet though. We have some work to do!

Long story, but the spoke tension has to be perfect on them, and when it is they make a loud tick that I can no longer tolerate.

HED is going to rebuild them to hopefully remedy the situation.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions