Allaire Conditions

Frank

Sasquatch
Observed conditions during dawn patrol. Most of the park is dry due to the windy conditions of the last 2 days. The trail that connects the Blind trail to Micks has standing water in it...and around it.....never saw that much water there, so I would access Micks from the top of the fire road. Also worth noting is a LOT of sticks, and twigs down everywhere and forget a KOM on Glass as there are 2 larger trees down near the point of the downed trees from last storm. The first one is big, and high enough to stop a speeding wookie on a fatbike instantly.

stilluf

Trails were frozen fast and flowy today. Great riding! May be softer tomorrow, but likely still good to go.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just a little burn
20160301_154550.jpg
20160301_154806.jpg

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Conditions were great this morning.... As I was leaving the trails in the sun were starting to thaw and get wet. :(
I would say go early and have fun.... also post up or email if you come across any downed trees so we can get then cleared..

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Got there too late yesterday as the temp got up to 35 as I pulled in. Didn't bother going anywhere low but even the higher grounds Snow was melting real fast and the exposed ground was soft. So a slow soft pedal out was called for. Don't think it'll be great today either (except maybe dawn patrol) so not going to bother.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions