6 Mile Run Conditions

How'd you guys miss the rain? I had to wait until after 6 to hit the road

We left canal lot at 5pm and all was clear. We made it out to 27 with no signs of rain. Like Brian said, only a couple small avoidable puddles. On the way back in the orange twisties (around the power lines - I'd estimate around 6pm-ish) there was like 20 seconds where we felt some misting and that was it. When dropped in from Jaques lane to Red Shred Bread, at the end of the trail seemed like it just rained and Canal Rd and the parking lot was wet like it just rained. So we missed whatever small cell of rain that passed through.

That's weird - it poured for about 30 min at my house from 5:30 - 6:00 - guess it just missed 6mr

I had no rain at all in that window by my house. I'm basically at the junction of North and East Brunswick and real close to the edge of South Brunswick.

I had a great conditions Tuesday after work. A little dusty, but overall, great. Spent a good deal of time closing down 3 major cheater cut thru trails, and closed down some corners that had multiple lines with no purpose.

I saw and I'm stoked to see you do it!!

Zero Moisture Dirt - Very dusty but the place is in great shape.

Kudos on the Wack-job on red near 27

Needs rain badly. The only place not covered with fine, coral colored (at least that's what it looks like under lights) was right after the concrete bridge. When that's dry, you know it's dry

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions