6 Mile Run Conditions

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Yeah I just hopped over that one. Lots of mud after the concrete bridge
nqngvr.jpg

ekuhn

Like the improvements going into the woods on canal side.

I can confirm the trees down on blue and on the board walk.

Mountain Bike Mike

Perfect conditions this morning - get some

A tree down just after the half pipe on blue, tree down on the boardwalk - I pee'd on it, stupid tree!

Hero Dirt Alert

AC57CB67-83C5-4321-A25A-336CCDC18DDA_zpsczztlw7y.gif

Merrik87

Hero dirt tonight. Sticking like glue. Bike was super clean after my ride. From canal, rode red to orange and back on red.

lycokayaker

Trail was nice and packed/ dry on tuesday.

Thank you to who ever pointed me in the right direction to get back to the blue trail on tuesday... Total Newb move rode a new spot with a dead phone and no trail map..... Was riding in circles going back and fourth on orange and red....

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
tree down on blue right at the fields. moved as much of it as we could out of the way last night, the rest will just need a hand saw.

lycokayaker

who ever was digging and working today sorry I didn't stop on the way back through as I said I would to help..... I completely forgot I had to get on a conference call and had to get back fast. PM me when you going out next and i will do my best to help out!

snashters

Rode blue near Blackwells mill rd yesterday and it sure looked like the brush had been cleared for a long reroute around the field.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Rode blue near Blackwells mill rd yesterday and it sure looked like the brush had been cleared for a long reroute around the field.

that was a secret ;)

@jdog is bustin his butt again - hopefully we can get out there to help him out.
there was some chatting about this over the last couple of years. glad it is happening......

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions