2018 HoH Reports (and Di2 troubleshooting) :-)

Pure Energy is open and energizing my dI2. Lambertville is awesome I might just sit here and relax, honestly. The last time I was down here was when we did The Mutant Ride. I think @grilledcheeseking lead it?

Sorry, I'm just bored lol

Super bummer, sorry to hear about how your day went. Good luck getting it sorted out, hopefully they can diagnose and fix it pretty easily.

That was @montclairbobbyb leading the mutant ride. My then gf / now wife had draggy hydro discs and we attempted a roadside repair. That was before I worked on her bikes!

Super bummer, sorry to hear about how your day went. Good luck getting it sorted out, hopefully they can diagnose and fix it pretty easily.

That was @montclairbobbyb leading the mutant ride. My then gf / now wife had draggy hydro discs and we attempted a roadside repair. That was before I worked on her bikes!

were you out there today? or was that you that said hello, when @goodvibe was riding with me, and i thought that was him??

accomplished 1 of 2 goals:

* accomplished... finishing :)

* not accomplished... wanted to beat my time from last year. was 15 minutes slower.

ride summary:

* started slowly. legs were dead from start.

* got a second wind and for about 30 miles or so in the middle of the ride I was riding pretty well, climbing relatively strong and passing people :)

* legs just died about 15 miles to go, fought off leg cramps and struggled. on a few of the big hills I just put my head down and just counted my pedal strokes til the pain was over

side note: garmin didn't charge correctly. died at the first rest stop. used phone (in back pocket) for rest of ride. found there are pros / cons of not knowing the mileage on such a long ride.

Last edited:
Ha! i am alive - let's see if i'm still here tomorrow morning!

Apparently i rode most of the course with @goodvibe - and he realized it was me in the last 5 miles....
saw @wonderturtle, @WJF, @jackx, @Funk Freshington, a bunch of the WW club. Thank you to @jdog for doing support.
Halters, Hilltop, Guy's, Sourland Cycles, and whomever else i missed.

@SCOTTscale, we'll get some as the weather comes around

@fidodie It was good seeing you out there. I am so oblivious to what is going on around me when I ride. It was my first one and I actually enjoyed it much more than I thought i was.

@fidodie It was good seeing you out there. I am so oblivious to what is going on around me when I ride. It was my first one and I actually enjoyed it much more than I thought i was.

i wouldn't recognize you on a roadbike !!! too out of context. @jackx caught me off-guard and i think i passed him (and he passed me back) a couple times.

Apparently i also got to ride with @BCurry for a bit!!

Did i mention that i saw @capedoc out on the course? Nice job getting out, even tho the temps were up, it was colder than the number.

Apparently i also got to ride with @BCurry for a bit!!

Did i mention that i saw @capedoc out on the course? Nice job getting out, even tho the temps were up, it was colder than the number.

I didn't even realize yesterday was HoH. I just headed out on one of my normal loops and started seeing everyone on Lakeview Road. Heard my name get yelled a whole bunch of times but wasn't sure who was doing the yelling each time!

I didn't even realize yesterday was HoH. I just headed out on one of my normal loops and started seeing everyone on Lakeview Road. Heard my name get yelled a whole bunch of times but wasn't sure who was doing the yelling each time!

i'm probably the only one that calls you Eric....might have been on Mill rd ??

Back
Top Bottom