Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Did it even rain?

Other than the extra gravity in that area, RV is good to go -

Patrick

Staff member
Like it didn't even rain......

getting weedy in the switchbacks - and the usual spots near the campground split, and near the cut-off to the one guys back yard.

i gave it a 3 outta 4 for the weeds, and some washout. there wasn't any mud.

guess we should schedule the aug 1 tm on the eagle trail, and maybe i'll get out before then to weedwack a bit.

Patrick

Staff member
Plan on riding here tomorrow afternoon. Is there anything I should avoid?

i think i may be in on this. (if i get my bike back)

and, no - except the front gate, cause you gotta pay there. Park in cush lot. 99 old mountain road, lebanon,

what time? How long you wanna play?

notcho

i think i may be in on this. (if i get my bike back)

and, no - except the front gate, cause you gotta pay there. Park in cush lot. 99 old mountain road, lebanon,

what time? How long you wanna play?

Cool...thinking around 230 3ish maybe? At a volunteer event in Pittstown that ends around 2. Thinking 2 hours at most depending on if I need to get home a log back in to finish up some stuff.

Patrick

Staff member
Cool...thinking around 230 3ish maybe? At a volunteer event in Pittstown that ends around 2. Thinking 2 hours at most depending on if I need to get home a log back in to finish up some stuff.

2 hours of rv! @Norm, you in? who else?

lycokayaker

anyone hitting up this trail in the next week or so. This place is 10-15 mins from my house and I have yet to hit it. Dying to give it a shot. Last time I hit a new trail by myself I got lost for 4 hours (nice ride) but wouldn't mind learning the ropes first!

Patrick

Staff member
anyone hitting up this trail in the next week or so. This place is 10-15 mins from my house and I have yet to hit it. Dying to give it a shot. Last time I hit a new trail by myself I got lost for 4 hours (nice ride) but wouldn't mind learning the ropes first!

when can you ride? we'll put together something.

Patrick

Staff member
what are you doing today?

Cushetunk lot at 2:30ish. over the saddle into rv - out to the scuba lot - then decide to take the road, beach, trail back.
This is contingent on me putting some sealant in the pit bike, cause the other one is in the shop.

notcho

Cushetunk lot at 2:30ish. over the saddle into rv - out to the scuba lot - then decide to take the road, beach, trail back.
This is contingent on me putting some sealant in the pit bike, cause the other one is in the shop.

230 works for me...your bike good?

FitmanNJ

FYI: Shotgun hunting is being allowed in Round Valley through Saturday (to my understanding). The hunting is being limited to the lower/Camp areas around the reservoir. The Park Ranger there advised not riding any more than 3 miles southbound from the main entrance to the park. I believe this will take you to the sign designating the left-hand turn down to the camp area (I turned around before this point...). The trails to the north of there, going toward the boat launch parking lot, are unaffected. Of course, wearing orange would be an especially good precaution to take.

On a brighter note, despite the recent rain, as usual, the trails were in primo condition.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions