6 Mile Run Conditions

Concrete is curing
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

TY!

light drizzle a few miles west. I was going to head over and pull down the tape this morning.

Solid work! Hopefully the trails will be good by tomorrow. Don't know how much rain we got last night.

Solid work! Hopefully the trails will be good by tomorrow. Don't know how much rain we got last night.
I'm heading out tomorrow as well. Not sure anyone is aware, but the Tour De Franklin is tomorrow and I guess they're using the Canal parking lot as a rest stop. Might be tough trying to park/drive in that area. I plan on parking at Jacques lot.

Conditions for tomorrow, Sunday 4/24? Thinking of taking the younger kid down to see what he can do...

Had an hour or so to kill so talked the Hubby into a quicky 6M loop. Brought my loppers to trim here and there on one of the re-new routes if needed. Ended up spending almost the whole time re-closing one of the closed trails, where someone went through the trouble to remove a lot of the stuff we all cut and drug and raked there.
The Hubby actually enjoyed himself LOL
when I said "thats enough" he said "oh no, it needs more" and proceeded to drag lots of big stuff. It was like watching a skinny blond bear when he tried knocking over dead trees to drag over. Maybe he was just trying to prevent another rant from me when I see how people dont respect the amount of work that goes into trail building. What? do they think deer make the trails?
well is this enough to make it clear, STAY OUT?
P1017305.JPG

P1017306.JPG

P1017307.JPG

after I took that last photo, The Hubby proceeded to knock down another tree and drag it over. funny how in the photo it doesnt look as "big" as it all did while we were doing it.

Last edited:
Thanks a ton.

When an old section of trail is closed, "someone" always takes it upon themselves to reopen the old one. This happens nearly every time.

New sections are added for a reason, but this is what keeps me from making big changes during the busy months.

In this particular section, the new trail is way more fun, so it seems it must be someone who is anti-fun??

Reactions: rlb

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions