6 Mile Run Conditions

trail changes on orange are a lot of fun. I have been loving the new bumps and berms going on at 6 mile. Are there any Trail maintenance days coming up? i would like to help out

Reactions: w_b
solid 3.5 yesterday evening. concrete bridge transition is much improved. New bumps and berms provide excellent action, thanks!!

Did a half loop on the Canal side today (Blue, White and Red) Conditions were excellent except for the one 20 ft section on White close to the lot on Jacques Lane, which was a muddy mess.

^ Yeah that was the only bad spot. And right after the concrete bridge but there's a narrow path around the mud. Great reroutes by Jay and crew on orange and red - just soft - has to get ridden in

Did a half loop on the Canal side today (Blue, White and Red) Conditions were excellent except for the one 20 ft section on White close to the lot on Jacques Lane, which was a muddy mess.

i don't know what is going on there - been like that all spring. I say we put in some twisties in the pine forest.

Get out there folks, conditions are perfect. Great work on the re-routes J, felt like a new park. It's really getting that mini Raystown vibe. :D

Last edited:
the bridge is back

Screenshot_20160416-140616.png

Place is primo. Dusty in the open sections, hero dirt in the trees. Awesome new stuff Jdog, etc. and thanks to that huge group for moving the bridge back!

I did a full loop no surprise that the trails were in great shape today and the new re-routes are packing down nicely. Even the soft spots on White near Jacques Ln lot and the swamp near the concrete bridge are starting to dry out.

Side note: When I pulled into the Canal lot at 7:15, the lot was almost full (a little unusually for Sunday morning). The lot on Jacques Lane didn't have one car when I rolled through around 7:45 and there were only 2 cars in the rt 27 lot at 8:15....just seemed a little strange to me.

I did a full loop no surprise that the trails were in great shape today and the new re-routes are packing down nicely. Even the soft spots on White near Jacques Ln lot and the swamp near the concrete bridge are starting to dry out.

Side note: When I pulled into the Canal lot at 7:15, the lot was almost full (a little unusually for Sunday morning). The lot on Jacques Lane didn't have one car when I rolled through around 7:45 and there were only 2 cars in the rt 27 lot at 8:15....just seemed a little strange to me.

I would encourage everyone to look at park at Jacques. Overflow parking at canal can lead to a ticket.

There was another huge group out there, I think they started from the canal rd side.

I would encourage everyone to look at park at Jacques. Overflow parking at canal can lead to a ticket.

aw man, but I like having the Jacques lot almost empty all the time :( Guess I gotta keep making make sure I get there early!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions