XC Mountain Bike Schedule for 2023 (Schedule on 1st Post)

Cassinonorth

There's definitely a chance. I know 1 of the dudes on our team is still shown on the registered list, but has said he can't make it.

Doesn't help your chances, but I just switched my registration from Endurance 45+ to SS.

I’d bet you get in.

Good call, just got the email that I'm in...didn't even take until the deadline Sunday. Guess I better move my TrainerRoad plan around.

SSmtbr

Not sure if this can be posted publicly (and can be deleted if needed), but for those who are in for Mayhem might have gotten an email last night about a USAC discount code for annual licenses for $25 off using code H2HNJ. That helps soften the blow to commit to the few USAC mtb races, nats, and a full cross season if that's your thing (which that discount almost covers a single race entry ;) and you can't escape USAC if you're a cross racer here in the east)

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Saturdays race forecast looks like 💩. Not exactly the ideal way to kick off the 23 race season.

EAC4B8BE-A60D-40B6-8323-10D86D29A1B8.jpeg

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rattling Creek sure did deliver a good rattling to my body yesterday. Saw many familiar faces. It was good to get the 1st race of the season out of the way. Ran the rigid SS with 32x20 gearing and it worked well. Finished in 7th with 16 reg'd and a time of 3h32m.
View attachment 210732
I was thinking of you on the way home. Rigid and Singlespeed seems even more insane. Great job.

Top Bottom