Women Riders Needed for Mountain Bike Clinic

What an awesome day! We had such a great turn out and you couldn't ask for better weather. There was 9 girls in total- pretty good showing! I believe a great time was had by all. I want to thank fall girl and adventure chick for helping out with the group ride- their experience and input was much appreciated. Will be posting some all girl rides- hope to see you on the trails real soon.

What an awesome day! We had such a great turn out and you couldn't ask for better weather. There was 9 girls in total- pretty good showing! I believe a great time was had by all. I want to thank fall girl and adventure chick for helping out with the group ride- their experience and input was much appreciated. Will be posting some all girl rides- hope to see you on the trails real soon.

Hi Jenny,

It was my pleasure to help out, even though I'm still suffering the effects from the flu as I did on Saturday, I had a blast. I wish we would have had more time. I hope we can do this again at other parks, it's a great way to bring new riders into the sport. And many thanks to you, JORBA and EMS!

Christina ... :)

Back
Top Bottom