wildlife sighting

I don't know if this fits here but here it is.

I was riding at Deer Park today and was coming down the Red trail. The picture does not do this little hunk of beautiful fungus justice. I saw the bright orange of this thing from a good 30 yards way. Not kidding. I love it when I get to find something that the earth made for me to look at.

Attachments

• 0602091750.jpg
    0602091750.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 126
Couldn't get a pic but there was a cat by a tree in my yard getting attacked by a bird this morning. I guess the cat was trying to raid a nest and the bird just kept divebombing and pecking its back. Crazy

I've seen those orange fungi at Ringwood too, they look awesome!!

Today at Jungle Habitat: Turkey, Deer & Bear...the whole combo!

anybody else saw this sucker @ Ringwood on Saturday? by 'not so new anymore' R/R trail

....the turtle, not Enginar's hand :rolleyes:

left eye all f-ed up...

turtle.jpg

This is a park in FL.
That was sent to be about a park were there is a lot of bike riding check out this sign LOL...
picture.php

Bigfoot sighting

No pic and not by me but I got a call from my buddy who rides the three moochs frequently and today saw 6'6" hairless Sasquatch running through the woods just up from Waterloo lot in mooch north, he was on yellow and startled by the rustling near by. Shocked by the giants manhood he turned away with disbelief and continued on up to the blue trail wondering if anyone would ever believe his encounter. I told him fool you should've ripped out that camera phone and snapped a shot. So beware of the Hairless one roaming our favorite trails.

Back
Top Bottom