trailhead

JORBA: Wildcat/Splitrock
JORBA.ORG
This?

20211220_153016.jpg

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was ripping down white from the hawkwatch today (down to the rock garden/bridge) and I fouled up somewhere.....so I decided to stop and fix the other mudhole that annoys the crap out of me. I didnt have any tools with me, but I cleaned out as much muck as I could and got the water flowing again, did a little rock armoring....its not fancy, but seems to ride ok and you wont get muddy anymore.
1653078816202.png

1653078842391.png

So as I was hunting around for rocks, I found this off the side of the trail

1653079114818.png

According to Mr. Monga, John Meloski was a brewer and its an old beer bottle. Probably left by @Mitch or @rick81721 when they were in high school :)

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was ripping down white from the hawkwatch today (down to the rock garden/bridge) and I fouled up somewhere.....so I decided to stop and fix the other mudhole that annoys the crap out of me. I didnt have any tools with me, but I cleaned out as much muck as I could and got the water flowing again, did a little rock armoring....its not fancy, but seems to ride ok and you wont get muddy anymore.
View attachment 185115
View attachment 185116

So as I was hunting around for rocks, I found this off the side of the trail

View attachment 185117

According to Mr. Monga, John Meloski was a brewer and its an old beer bottle. Probably left by @Mitch or @rick81721 when they were in high school :)
Thats mine, Thank you.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions