Wild Cat Wednesday!

I may see you kids out there. WNR is too cool for me. I'll be there earlier. Leave beer by my car. K? Thanks!

I may see you kids out there. WNR is too cool for me. I'll be there earlier. Leave beer by my car. K? Thanks!
Thanks for the beer! I did see a few of you on my way back to the car. Trails were in great shape. Fell off the whale back and ate it on the trail by cogswell mine. It was good to be back there. It’s been a while.

1DF9638C-AF0F-430F-AA97-B570A3254088.jpeg
1845F1FD-69EE-49FF-B952-EEED2D5F73D8.jpeg

@Wrong Way Dan and I are doing the extra stupid version of WCW this week. 4:30pm wheels down tomorrow from the bat cave if anyone wants to join. Bring a spare derailleur hanger, comfortable hiking shoes, and probably some tissues. I'm bringing a light just in case, but we'll be back before dark.

@Wrong Way Dan and I are doing the extra stupid version of WCW this week. 4:30pm wheels down tomorrow from the bat cave if anyone wants to join. Bring a spare derailleur hanger, comfortable hiking shoes, and probably some tissues. I'm bringing a light just in case, but we'll be back before dark.
Beer is appreciated. We are going to show you some good stuff.

As long as I can leave the city in time and get there by 4:30 count me in 😂.

due to unforeseen circumstances I will be unable to attend this evenings ride.....cookies, brownies, other sweet treats and or white clams can be dropped off at my home address. Thx.

Back
Top Bottom