Wild Cat Wednesday!

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Good times and good weather tonight. I missed the 4:30 Stupidity ride but that was probably for the better. 5:30 normal ride was good enough for me. Nice riding with y'all!

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good times and good weather tonight. I missed the 4:30 Stupidity ride but that was probably for the better. 5:30 normal ride was good enough for me. Nice riding with y'all!
good to see you

Meatball Mia

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Of course! What are you making us for your birthday?
May I suggest you make yourself some of those awesome cookies that you made me for my birthday? you will LOVE them.
I could make that happen. Just want to make sure we do an extra special loop for my birthday Wildcat Wednesday this week :) maybe some wild blue and new way down, or maybe even more stupid stuff 😁

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Non stupid ride starts at 530

Meatball Mia

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Birthday cookies have been made and packaged away carefully, my dad has been staring them down, and my bike has been prepared for extra stupidity, so I don't have to worry about breaking my sister's bike this time. 🤣

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
New way up.

Nah, that's doable. We prefer stuff that isn't doable. There's also not any gnar on it.

You knuckleheads are going to start riding the talus field behind Craigmeur if this nonsense keeps up.

I like the way you think.

May be in for just dumb

The really stupid stuff makes the normal stuff look like Six Mile.

I'm definitely coming to one these to see if I can hang if I'm allowed 🙂

Not sure how I missed this, but you are always welcome to join us!

Top Bottom