Wild Cat Wednesday!

Just putting it out there but..... this will be my last Wildcat Wednesday before I go to college, so if you planned on coming there may or may not be cupcakes at the end of the ride and maybe Wild Blue will be added to the loop :p

Just putting it out there but..... this will be my last Wildcat Wednesday before I go to college, so if you planned on coming there may or may not be cupcakes at the end of the ride and maybe Wild Blue will be added to the loop :p

im guesing you didnt get the memo, its been wild blue wed since June 🤣

FYI - The coyotes were going crazy last night near the Beach Glen Trail (blue), behind my house. Just after dusk and it sounded like a big pack. I ran into 5 or 6 last week hiking. There has been a lot of wildlife activity in the area below New Way down, I'm guessing since there is a water source in there a bit. Lots of deer, bears, coyotes and something distinctly larger than your average coyote (more wolf-like). I've seen this thing a couple of times now and he's as big as my larger Pit.

FYI - The coyotes were going crazy last night near the Beach Glen Trail (blue), behind my house. Just after dusk and it sounded like a big pack. I ran into 5 or 6 last week hiking. There has been a lot of wildlife activity in the area below New Way down, I'm guessing since there is a water source in there a bit. Lots of deer, bears, coyotes and something distinctly larger than your average coyote (more wolf-like). I've seen this thing a couple of times now and he's as big as my larger Pit.
Maybe?

hangs around human areas, looks for garbage to eat....eventually approaches humans......humans begin selective breeding it.....I swear I have heard this story somewhere..lol
597B22E1-5CA5-447F-A396-42DBD4750C05.jpeg

I heard them howling like crazy last Wednesday. Thought it was dogs fighting but it was not usual dog howling. Never actually saw them though.

Back
Top Bottom