Wild Cat Wednesday!

Maybe if you, @shrpshtr325 and I all bring our alpine-based dogs to break trail we could get somewhere?
FD63E343-6DBF-4FFF-99A5-2078E2A93BC4.jpeg
Layla says yes

yes! Is this a stock photo or real?
Ok, this is a stock photo BUT, I have peeps that live in a place that gets more snow more (usually), and that is exactly how they do it. With a concrete block in the tire-hole for extra weight. They use the same type of harness and snow-shoes. They usually do this in pairs or threes, taking turns. One does the work while the other carries the beer, then they switch. Back when we used to work from work, they would do it at night with head-lamps. I should note that the guys (and lady) I know are in shape and strong AF.

Small caveat I got lost as shit on Four Birds trying to find white markers during the snowstorm Sunday so there's no guarantee I'll be on trail...but you'll probably get back to the lot.

Small caveat I got lost as shit on Four Birds trying to find white markers during the snowstorm Sunday so there's no guarantee I'll be on trail...but you'll probably get back to the lot.
Probably best to avoid white markers in the snow. Stick to colors or shotgun shells. I do not have snow shoes, spare tires or a harness but would be willing to help. Probably could use the case of beer as the weight, though as you get further in, the trail gets less packed. Maybe pick up a rock at that point.

Back
Top Bottom