Who's Racing the World?!?

The Boy races the world

{Great name for a race}

I just pre-reg. the Boy in the Cat 3 12-18 class. It will be good to see how he does against a larger pool of riders. However, The confirmed riders list is showing that a LOT of our local "NJ" kids are racing. It will be like an H2H race on a professional XC course. pretty cool!

Personally, I'm looking forward to the 4X and DH races as well. I have never seen on of those up close and personal.

See you there, I'll be the Dad with the Camera (that should make me easy to spot).

Cheers,

"slow" joe

Thought I'd see more...

If I was an "avid" racer I wouldn't miss this. I thought I'd see more of the local hot shoes going.

When I raced stand-up jet skis I never miss a pro-tour stop within 3 hours of nnj... great experiences and fun.

Prerode today and holy crap is it slick in the mud. The course was on the verge of being closed due to the rain but they kept it open. It was slick greasy and tough for sure. Over 30 bridges and 5 tunnels make it an interesting course. The climbs are stout and the dh's are tricky. It's a short but interesting course. I hope it dries up - I'm sure the UCI pros will take care of that.

Yeah the mud was no joke today. The decents were really fun in a roll the dice sort of way😛. When this place is dry it is super fast, which translates to a really intense race.

It is hard to not get excited seeing all of the infrastructure for the events on the mountain, the lot full of team trucks setting up, and sharing a preride lap with pros from all over the world. When I split up with you guys I went looking for a hose, and the first two people I asked didn't speak english.

Prereg has been extended and ends at 10pm tonight. You will kick yourself later for not participating in the first ever world cup finals in the U.S. Get thee to http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=10257

Any idea if there is day of registration? My teammate was preoccupied and forgot to pre-reg...duh.

As a woman riding this event I am not thrilled that the age range is so wide on my category. I will be riding with some 12-15 year olds. Sadly they will probably kick my ass lol.

Any idea if there is day of registration? My teammate was preoccupied and forgot to pre-reg...duh.

From bikereg.com

Online Registration is closed.
Pre-registration is closed, but you can still register on-site at Windham Mountain, check out RaceWindham.com.

Back
Top Bottom