Who are you?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
... as a mtb rider in terms of these 3 categories as beginner, intermediate and expert.

I'll start...
Experience: 5yrs
Fitness: beginner
Mtb skills: intermediate but I can't manual or bunny hop so I may need to downgrade to beginner.
Fear factor: beginner

This is sad... considering I've been riding for 5yrs now...

Last edited:
As a mtb rider in terms of these 3 categories as beginner, intermediate and expert.

I'll start...
Mtb skills: intermediate but I can't manual or bunny hop so I may need to downgrade to beginner.

Experience: 7 yrs
Fitness: decent
Mtb skills: turrible
Fear factor: scaredy cat

I am the Walrus! Ku ku ka choo...
tenor-9.gif

This is just another way of Paul getting info for Little Rocket Man!

most likely . . . . . .

?
... as a mtb rider in terms of these 3 categories as beginner, intermediate and expert.

I'll start...

ok ill play

experience: more than @Paul H
Fitness: better than @Paul H
Skills: more than @Paul H
fear factor: less than @Paul H

did i get this right?

Experience : 5 years
Fitness: Over the hill
Skills: Poor to Fair
Fear: High, if I break something, I’m done!

Bought first Mt. bike at 70 yrs old
Been riding for 5 years.
My skill level is improving, but stamina decreasing.
I’m slow as Hell, BUT!
2018 saw me riding 365 days, 3729 miles, 690 hours.
2019 So far I’m riding 3962 miles, 641 hours.
So, I ride like crap, but I’m consistent.
Snowed14.jpg

Been riding mtb off and on for 25 years. A lot of on the last 10 years or so.
Fitness currently pretty good
Mtb skills I would say solid intermediate.
Fear is what limits me. At 53, when I look at challenging obstacles that put me 2-3 feet in the air, my risk reward analysis is like this: I would love to try to master those obstacles and I could probably master some of them, but if/when I fail I could really get hurt and the risk of injury and not riding for awhile far outweighs the reward of clearing them.

I can ride everything on the pink lower trails of Stephens. I can ride everything on white blue and yellow in Dickerson Mine. I can clear about half of the orange trail in DM; and the about same on upper Stephens and Allamuchy.

Experience: almost 2 years
Fitness: better than yesterday but not as good as tomorrow
Skill level: I honestly have no idea. Sometimes I can do stuff, sometimes I can't
Fear: it depends on if I have time to think about it. If I spend more than a few seconds deciding if I should try it or not, I'm probably going to chicken out.

Experience: as long as I've been dating Steve

Fitness: better than OOS but not as fit as I'd like... Slower than I'd like to be too... Working on that.

Mtb skills: Intermediate? Advanced intermediate? I like rocks and jumps and techy bits.

Fear factor: Cautious but apparently I'll follow certain people down shit I probably have no right going down.

Back
Top Bottom