• Jungle Habitat

• Mahlon

• Perrineville Lake Park

• Seaview Trails

• Maurice River Bluffs Preserve

• Mount Rose Preserve

• Ringwood

• Camden County College (CCC)

• Rowan College of SJ (formerly RCGC and GCC)

• Water CO (Lambertville)

• Dickerson mine

• Cheesequake State Park

• Voorhees State Park

• Assunpink Wildlife Management Area

• Estell Manor Park

• Frenchtown Preserve

• Turkey Swamp Park

• Tourne

• Ramapo

• BELLEPLAIN

• Veterans Park skatepark - Bayville NJ

• Colliers Mills

• Bass River

• Brendan Byrne

• West Essex Trail system

• Edith Stevens

• Hedden

• Alpine Boy Scout Trails

Results are only viewable after voting.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
21, not bad.... 4 or 5 more that arent on the list that I can think of....some that probably shouldnt be :) @jdog you could also add watnong park in morris plains nj....aka mountain way park...its a legit spot now. Oh and Liffy island in jefferson.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
EssentialMammothGiraffe-size_restricted.gif

Showing everyone the map to all the dirt jumps and secret spots in NJ

goldsbar

There's only like two miles of trail there though. If that.
Yeah, but it's a solid 30 minute add-on to Dickerson Mine with the extension trails and the exact type of techy trails you usually like. Put two small parks together and it's a decent ride.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mountain Creek at only 16 surprises me a little. I would have expected higher based on conversation through the year. Also surprised that nobody has ridden Colliers Mills. Perhaps they all got lost trying to figure out what and/or where it is?

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, but it's a solid 30 minute add-on to Dickerson Mine with the extension trails and the exact type of techy trails you usually like. Put two small parks together and it's a decent ride.

I guess, but if we add every town park in NJ that has 2 miles of trails, the list is going to be huge and silly. I rode over to Hedden from Dickerson Mine once in 2015 and never went back, but I also don't really ever go to Dickerson Mine. It's probably a good little spot for locals though.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Everyone's commentary is only reminding me what a compromised year I had on the bike in 2022.

I can only think of 5 spots I rode over the entire year. :(

zmartene

Now that I live here, and have a new work schedule for 2023 with a lot more weekdays off (read: child care), I'm really looking forward to hitting more places. The riding here is really amazing - great variety both in terrain and skill level.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mountain Creek at only 16 surprises me a little. I would have expected higher based on conversation through the year. Also surprised that nobody has ridden Colliers Mills. Perhaps they all got lost trying to figure out what and/or where it is?
well im thinking this survey is suffering from a participation bias of sorts...I mean I LOVE wildcat but I have a hard time believing its more popular that the Tourne or Dickerson

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
There's only like two miles of trail there though. If that.
I guess, but if we add every town park in NJ that has 2 miles of trails, the list is going to be huge and silly. I rode over to Hedden from Dickerson Mine once in 2015 and never went back, but I also don't really ever go to Dickerson Mine. It's probably a good little spot for locals though.
Having this be huge and silly is kind of the point. It’s helpful to understand where in the state we are actually riding, what we are missing out on etc.

From the perspective of Jorba it may help ID parks that aren’t on the radar for trail work.

Just a game like any other.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Having this be huge and silly is kind of the point.

Old Troy Park in Parsippany has 2 miles of trail.

There's also a tiny park in Livingston where JORBA built a trail about ten years ago, Prospect Park I think it's called?

Top Bottom