What's up everyone...

Paul

Hey guys, my nam e is Paul, I'm 26 and just started riding about 4 months ago. My schedule is a little screwed up so I don't get to ride with my buddies as much as I would like to. If anyone wants to get together sometime on a Sunday or something, that would be really cool. I am pretty new to this, so i would try to stay away from "xtreme" trails at the moment. I have done some trails at Chimney Rock and Lewis Morris Park. I would like to come down to Allaire! drop me an email

Thanks!

Paul
'07 cannondale Rush 3

Last edited:

ytc100

Hey Paul - Welcome to the site!

Not sure where you're located but up north of rt. 80 is Kittatinny State Park, it's a good mix of relatively easy trails with some rocks here and there to keep you honest. Plus a couple of decent hills.

http://www.mtbnj.com/directory.php?f=show&id=24

Keep an eye out for posted rides, there are sure to be some you'd enjoy in the near future.

Paul

I'm actually in the Newark area, but I wouldn't mind taking the drive out west on a Sunday Morning...

Thanx

D

DANSPANK

Hello chap,

I'm in Secaucus so just up the road. Lewis Morris and Chimney Rock are good starting points - I really like those two places. Hope to see you on the trails.

P

pdm362

hey Paul

this is weird because my name is Paul and I am from generally the same area (Jersey City) and we have the same bike 07 Rush 3... welcome to MTBNJ

Paul

Top Bottom