What Trail was I riding??

I tried looking for this trailhead yesterday and couldn't find it. Can any confirm if the entrance has become overgrown ?

Was there about a week and a half ago and it's not overgrown, at least not from the Double Pond entrance. Look for the old Plymouth right quarter panel.

Panhead has a photo of this lying around somewhere...

Not that this helps the thread, but I got out to Waywayanda Monday evening. I'm just back up in the area for a week or so and needed to ride. Riding there and checking these threads made it clear that there's a lot of trail that's not on the park map. Is there a map resource for those of us without GPS?

I liked red dot (made natural bridge; was too afraid to stop), had a great time on an unmarked loop off of Cherry Ridge (near Banker, I guess), and really liked riding Sitting Bear back up toward Double Pond. Did not like that the sun went down and cut my fun short.

Didn't see a soul. Where were the riders?

parking for wawayanda

is it best to park at banker, cherry ridge or wawayanda lake?
is there a recommended direction to do the loop, clockwise or counter clockwise?
thanx.

FWIW- I like to start at the boathouse lot and start my loop along the lake(little bear and sitting bear) then off to lookout, pickle, rattlesnake, tombstone catch turkey ridge out to be back of the park. I personally hate sr and buddha going from banker. Never use the right on td on the return ride, always back out to turkey ridge to catch buddha and sr. Hit the new gems off CR then off to Jims bridge. Either reds to get me back to the campsite.

Also depends on the time of day where I start;).

Was there about a week and a half ago and it's not overgrown, at least not from the Double Pond entrance. Look for the old Plymouth right quarter panel.

Panhead has a photo of this lying around somewhere...

Totally missed this..wow.
Its on my FB pics, be damned if I know how to get it from there to here, though.

Its on my FB pics, be damned if I know how to get it from there to here, though.

Northern (off Double Pond) entrance of Plymouth Lane.

Thanks to Panhead!

Attachments

• 8322_1177508930380_1607839700_456785_5599093_n.jpg
    8322_1177508930380_1607839700_456785_5599093_n.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 250
is this the plymouth?? that's was two yrs ago...

Attachments

• DSCN0314.jpg
    DSCN0314.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 247
  • DSCN0315.jpg
    DSCN0315.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 243

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions