Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Subway

• Beluga Whale

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArmyOfNone

Starting to get hungry and not sure what to eat. So im tossing these ideas around.

Ill wait a few hopefully ill get some help.

Then i will order food, eat food and play mario kart on SNES for the rest of the night.

VanDbtRiver

being from north brunswick id say generals chicken from china express on 130 or take out from chilis, or something from that new burger joint by rennaissance, (galactaburger or something like that?)

ArmyOfNone

being from north brunswick id say generals chicken from china express on 130 or take out from chilis, or something from that new burger joint by rennaissance, (galactaburger or something like that?)

ooo blitzburger

didnt even think of that...thats a good one

VanDbtRiver

i didnt see the poll options, my bad, in that case there can only be one choice a casa grilled steak burrrrito.:drooling:

ArmyOfNone

yea but i really was leaning away from it, i have had it once this week. But its ALWAYS an option.

Hurry everyone! Im starting to get hungry!

Ne one wanna play mario kart?

VanDbtRiver

this is probably one of the best threads yet because every night i tear through the cupboards in a ravenous rage trying to figure out what to cook for the fam. if i only new the answers were a mouse click away:hmmm: i think you now have what it takes to feed an army of many young soldier:rofl:

VanDbtRiver

oh yeah, by the way papa j's is on 130 N before the chase bank and the jug handle to the high school. i got carried away there

ArmyOfNone

this is probably one of the best threads yet because every night i tear through the cupboards in a ravenous rage trying to figure out what to cook for the fam. if i only new the answers were a mouse click away:hmmm: i think you now have what it takes to feed an army of many young soldier:rofl:

Well dont come running to my cupboard, hopefully their not a hungry army

ArmyOfNone

Im going w/ dominos it won the three sided coin flip.

But thanks for helping! I now have a few more options if faced with such a dilemma again.

VanDbtRiver

thanks for choosing dominoes after all of my culinary advice, hey why dont ya throw a hot pocket in the micro instead just dont burn your mouth on the scalding hot sauce;)

ArmyOfNone

Ya and earlier i was saying i didnt want to have it for dinner...then i thought of ham and pineapple bliss

brb...gotta go and get it

walter

Fourth Party
I think its too late for Blitzburger anyway. I would have just driven to Highland Park and gotten some White Rose Bacon Cali cheeseburgers, a fry and a chocolate shake. Or, you could have just come here, my wife is hosting a cookie party on Sunday and there is literally a gross of oatmeal raisen cookies in my dining room.:drooling:

VanDbtRiver

i'll see your white rose and raise it a jerusalem pizza and afterwards get a beer and a barfight at the chestnut

D

DANSPANK

Last post before I head in to Hoboken to ruin some girl's night. Go to Fuddruckers and get an ostrich burger - and loads of cheese sauce on your fries -that's a man's meal, right there!

ArmyOfNone

all very very good ideas. I felt to much like a loser to go out and eat alone. Not that i have not done it before. But im kicking myself for not renting "Superbad"

walter

Fourth Party
all very very good ideas. I felt to much like a loser to go out and eat alone. Not that i have not done it before. But im kicking myself for not renting "Superbad"

I saw it the other morning, I don't think you're missing that much. Then again, I did watch it at about 4:30 in the morning. So what are you eating???

Top Bottom