• Dominoe's Hawian Thin Crust

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Subway

• Beluga Whale

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have just driven to Highland Park and gotten some White Rose Bacon Cali cheeseburgers, a fry and a chocolate shake.:drooling:
Holy crap, I was just talking about White Rose at work the other day. I've never been in there in daylight, only in the middle of the night, after we'd left the Melody. The usual order was "two plain cheese and a well-done fry." Those were the days.

Holy crap, I was just talking about White Rose at work the other day. I've never been in there in daylight, only in the middle of the night, after we'd left the Melody. The usual order was "two plain cheese and a well-done fry." Those were the days.

It's even scarier in there in the daylight.

.....Go to Fuddruckers .....

you spelled it wrong:

idiocracy_buttfuckers-709179.jpg

Is the White Rose "System" still in business? I havent been there in ages, it was usually at 3am and fully intoxicated.

Is the White Rose "System" still in business? I havent been there in ages, it was usually at 3am and fully intoxicated.

24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The best thing is that you order your burger and before you can get your money out of your pocket, the burger is in front of you.:drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The best thing is that you order your burger and before you can get your money out of your pocket, the burger is in front of you.:drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

Man I could go for a system burger right now, so healthy it hurts. :D I remember they had urinal games, you could spin the thing with your stream, what a classy joint!!!

Urinal games! Never seen those, but i also can second the deliciousness that is white rose. And i too have never been there sober

i nearly lost it when i saw beluga whale in the poll. i am delirious with exhaustion and keep laughing when i think of 13774 votes...

Back
Top Bottom