What have you done to your bike today?

Just talked to Jay - the EVO is getting overhauled. Stay tuned

51J47TVP19L._SY445_.jpg

Next evolution of the evo - hardly use the small ring up front so Jay came up with a plan to whack it. Now 1x11, with 50 oval ring up front and 11-34 rear cassette. Should be plenty of range for any climbing around here. Then the crankarms were worn and getting ready to grenade so since I was thinking about power, went with rotor in2 power system. Finally, Jay didn't like my crappy metal bottle cages so swapped for some fancy looking ones. Charging the rotor now, see if I can get this thing paired to the elemnt.

IMG_20190517_161026.jpg

Next evolution of the evo - hardly use the small ring up front so Jay came up with a plan to whack it. Now 1x11, with 50 oval ring up front and 11-34 rear cassette. Should be plenty of range for any climbing around here. Then the crankarms were worn and getting ready to grenade so since I was thinking about power, went with rotor in2 power system. Finally, Jay didn't like my crappy metal bottle cages so swapped for some fancy looking ones. Charging the rotor now, see if I can get this thing paired to the elemnt.

View attachment 95553
What rear derailleur are you using on that?
50/32..... ouch.

View attachment 95553
Wow... 50t as 1x.... :eek:

View attachment 95553
ewww, turn it off
dem mismatched tyres....:eek:o_O:confused:

time to hit jugtown mt climbs!!!

50/32 = 1.56
36/28 = 1.29

not horrible, i think he's got this!

View attachment 95553
I raise you with my 51t XTR cassette (32/51).
AE684771-10BA-4FDA-80C1-81CA17081F62.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom