What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

Found this in the back of the ice cooler at my brother in-laws local long island beer store. SCORE!! Great taste with strong finish. Only 4pack in the place. Plus its from Brooklyn. Yo

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420319376963.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420319376963.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 28
Been getting into Belgians lately. But kinda flying blind here. most recently I have had omegang Hennepin and allagash saison.

Right now drinking Weyerbacher merry monk.

Any recommendations?

Continuing my tripel kick.

tonight: allagash trippel and victory golden monkey.

Can't say I notice any real difference between them (or the Weyerbacher) ..... they are all really good!!! Guess I'll say the golden monkey is the winner since it's considerably cheaper.

Had a few of the Sip of Sunshine tallboys on NYE at a friends party. She brought them back from Vermont and they were really good. A similar Double IPA to the Heady or the Carton 070XX but a little smoother. Heading up to Sugarbush in two weeks and plan to stalk Heady and Sunshine delivery trucks.

Had a few of the Sip of Sunshine tallboys on NYE at a friends party. She brought them back from Vermont and they were really good. A similar Double IPA to the Heady or the Carton 070XX but a little smoother. Heading up to Sugarbush in two weeks and plan to stalk Heady and Sunshine delivery trucks.

This is being brewed at Two Roads in Stratford. Lawson takes the trip down monthly to brew. Its now distributed in Connecticut too!! Super delicious IPA. I love this beer. Brewed 20 minutes from my house. Thankfully, I can now buy it locally.

20141231_201608_resized_zps4ad18872.jpg

Found some Carton Brewery 077XX Double IPA. A truly amazing beer born in Atlantic Highlands. Words cannot describe......

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420588827.139784.jpg

Just finished a four of the Topper last week.....delicious.

Tonight was Firestones Double Jack.....quite potent after a ten degree ride. I am glad my phone has thawed and is working again.

Another great score from my local guy. Sweet smell with a taste of figs. Found a 4pack . Pick some up if your place has some, you will not be disappointed.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421027650954.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421027650954.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 25
Another great score from my local guy. Sweet smell with a taste of figs. Found a 4pack . Pick some up if your place has some, you will not be disappointed.

Tried that one last month and I've been back for (many) more.
It's excellent...

Oh heeeyyy....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421107664311.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421107664311.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 23
since it is january and raining...

samuel smith's winter welcome.

welcome to a normal winter in nj.

Back
Top Bottom