What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

Exit 16 by flying fish. Says it's a wild rice double IPA. Not sure what that means, but this is the second beer in a row by flying fish that I have enjoyed ("f u sandy" being the other).

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/flying-fish-exit-16-we/118144/

Like others I typically judge a brewery by its IPA and their IPA hopfish, IMHO, is weak. But clearly they are capable of making interesting brews.

Last edited:
Had some Sweet Baby Jesus at the Stage Coach in Somerset yesterday. Very odd flavors but a lot more tasty than I would have thought. It's a chocolate and peanut butter porter.

Brewed with hemp seed?
I guess its ok as long as you don't inhale.

How is it and where did you get it?

Didn't try it yet. Just put it in da fridge. I picked it up on way home from beach in Ocean at Shoprite liquor. Last one too. I just had their Detour Double IPA and it was good so when I saw this I new I had to try it. I might try it in a vaporiser. :) I'll keep you posted pop

My night cap from last night. 668, The Neighbor of the Beast. Belgian Golden Strong Ale. Excellent beer. Lots of spicy esters from the Belgian yeast. A little bubble gum hint on the finish. High carbonation like a Belgian beer should have. Another great beer from New England Brewing.

Shelton-20140825-00332_zps59424b89.jpg

beer_277285.jpg

This is currently on tap on the Cranford Hotel. Stopped in a few times to sample a pint or two and I must say its outstanding. Highly refreshing and yet complex. Similiar to citrus, floral hops of an IPA but I find it smoother, more true to a lager.

Orange is the new black. Half pint glass of Left Hand Milk Stout on nitro and half Captain Lawrence Pumpkin. Really good and I'm not a fan of pumpkin beer.

Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale by Atlantic Brewing Company. Bought a case on vacation in Bar Harbor. Good stuff... and I'm not normally a fan of fruity beers. :)

beer_277285.jpg

This is currently on tap on the Cranford Hotel. Stopped in a few times to sample a pint or two and I must say its outstanding. Highly refreshing and yet complex. Similiar to citrus, floral hops of an IPA but I find it smoother, more true to a lager.

This is delicious. I grabbed a growler today. I was skeptical of the IPA/lager merger but Founder's pulls it off once again.

Back
Top Bottom